Database Marketing AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Senior Database Marketing Analyst
Contract length: 6+ Months Onsite (Strong chance of extension)
- You will be working with North American key business partners (marketing, loyalty, analytics, brands, vendors, etc.) to help develop the strategy, tactical approach and execution of multi-channel, integrated direct marketing campaigns that delivers enhanced ROI through analysis of current campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Develop analytics that improve targeting, segmentation, deliverable, open, click, purchase and unsubscribe rates.
- Work on the development of North American loyalty and brand marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement and increase sales/profitability of the programs.
- Work with CRM managers to develop strategies to fully maximize customer onboarding, cross-sell, up-sell and retention opportunities.
- Collaborate with campaign managers to develop and implement measurable, market-driven campaigns that include online, social media, and direct marketing and email programs
- Extract and analyze data to create actionable recommendations and communicate those to stakeholders in a concise and organized fashion.
- 5+ years’ experience in database marketing and analysis environment.
- SQL is a MUST and PL/SQL for Oracle is preferred
- Marketing Automation and BI tools are a PLUS (Cognos and Unica)
- Oracle, SAS (SAS-Enterprise Guide) and PC Applications (Microsoft Office)
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.