Database AdministratorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 7 Months
- Provides database support and maintenance for all enterprise applications (ex: I Procurement, I supplier, Inventory, Purchasing, Item database, etc…), including initial database design and technical support
- Analyzes, tests and implements changes and enhancements to database management software and databases to determine the impact on existing distributed production systems, application design standards and operating procedures.
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases
- Acts as a key contributor on development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- Must have experience with Automation using Ansible.
- Basic / Working knowledge of DevOps tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with DBMS – Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with network protocols, Internet and Intranet design/usage Knowledge of database theory
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.