Data AnalystApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Company type: Software Company
Job type: Permanent, direct hire
The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from clients (Large Health Plans) and perform end-to-end data analysis. Analyze data files, data layouts and data sources and targets to understand data structures.
- Extracting and cleansing data
- Translate business requirements into data requirements for review and sign-off with customer, product and technical teams.
- Design case studies, business and process flow documentation.
- Work with internal architects and, assisting in the development of current and target state enterprise data architectures.
- Author and maintain data mapping and transformation rules documentation.
- Maintain the data integrity during extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis and storage.
- Degree in either a Technical Engineering discipline, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets with statistical computer languages such as Python or SQL
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Proficient at report writing using tools such as: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Analytics, Power BI, Cognos, and SQL.
Blain is a full-desk recruiter on the Direct-Hire team, responsible for recruiting for a wide variety of IT jobs. He is focused on professional services, network/systems, and cyber security, with a special interest in DevOps.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.