Data Analyst-Medical AffairsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary role of the Medical Data Analyst will be for data source management and dashboard visualization of medical affairs information and other reporting requirements. Provide analytics support to other medical groups as requested under the guidance of the group leader.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an analytical role. (Prior experience in Medical Affairs a plus.)
- Undergraduate degree in STEM field or related discipline. (Degree in Business Analytics a plus)
- Ability to perform in fluid and changing environment, effective communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid working knowledge of Tableau, Alteryx, VEEVA and advanced Microsoft Excel programs
- Develop and maintain electronic dashboards and workflows to support analytic initiatives
- Assist with testing and validation (UAT) of other computer systems
- As directed, develop new / revise existing metrics as related to Medical Affairs
- Create documentation in relation to analytic business processes
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.