Cyber Security Threat Analyst (W2 Only - No C2C)Apply Now
Location: Weston, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Cyber Security Threat Analyst, Onsite in Weston (W2 Only - No C2C)
Looking for a Cyber Security Threat Analyst to join a biotech/pharma client. This individual will be performing tasks related to security analysis including: vulnerability management, security reporting, security log analysis, monitoring of security incidents for server/Network infrastructures in a large-scale 24x7 corporate-wide IT environment, support/perform forensics work, and assist internal physical/logical Data Security audits.
- Perform and analyze vulnerability assessments and vulnerability data analysis
- Analyze security logs generated by IDS/IPS, firewalls, network flow systems, Anti-Virus, and/or other security logging sources in correlation with vulnerability analysis
- Perform security analysis utilizing SIEM technologies
- Monitor and provide daily security reports and develop new reports as needed.
- Implement, analyze and resolve infrastructure/business application environments
- 6+ years' experience within cyber security or vulnerability/threat analysis
- Infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications)
- Any certifications are a PLUS (CISSP, SANS certifications - GCIH, GSEC, GCIA )
- Expertise of network protocols, Internet standards (TCP, UDP, SNMP, SMTP, SSL, PKI, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web application infrastructure and the common attack methods used my malicious adversaries
- Solid understanding of forensic technologies and ability to capture and review forensic disk images
- Security event report automation and automating feeds to other security technologies
- Application debugging, network monitoring tools (WireShark), ITIL, NIST compliance
- Cloud based solutions (AWS and MS Azure) familiarity, Scripting / programming languages
- Following equipment / applications: HP-uX , Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, MAC OSX, Windows workstation, CISCO IOS and Infoblox
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.