Cyber Security EngineerApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6+ Months W2 ONLY
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to assist the Cyber Security team in developing and maintaining cyber security tools and systems in support of cyber security monitoring and response operations.
- Develop and maintain cyber security monitoring tools software and hardware
- Adhere to corporate policy and compliance standards when managing cyber security systems
- Monitor health of cyber security monitoring tools
- Draft and update documentation associated with cyber security monitoring tools
- Bachelor of Science, or equivalent Education and experience.
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience
- US Citizen or permanent resident required
- Familiarity with the UNIX and Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory, VMware solutions, and Change Management concepts
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.