Cyber Security Controls ConsultantApply Now
Location: Chicopee, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6+ months
- Assist the Cyber Security team with design, implementation and verification of IT controls using risk assessment methodology and industry best practices Prepare checks for all authorized bills.
- Perform, track and report on IT control monitoring programing using risk assessment principles
- Assist with performing Cyber Security Incident Response as needed
- Familiarity with Internet and application protocols.
- Familiarity with the UNIX and Windows Operating Systems.
- Familiarity with cyber security tools.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.