Customer Success EngineerApply Now
Location: Weston, Massachusetts 02493
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Qualified individuals must demonstrate past contributions in providing product support during the sales and implementation stages of the enterprise software sales cycle. The person in this role will be a customer-facing technical member of the support team in addition to participating in customer proofs of concept and technical evaluations. Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, and comfortable in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Working with the Director of Customer Success to:
- Provide superior customer support for our product,
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of knowledge bases, product documentation and tutorial videos
- Participate in delivering standard and customized training for end users
- Help uncover true business needs and pain points, and deliver in-depth online and in-person demonstrations of our solution
- Participate in customer proofs of concept and technical evaluations to exhibit business value
- Identify technical problems, provide guidance for effective adoption, communicate best practices, and provide technical support
- Deliver standard and customized training for end users
- Assist in proposal development and RFP responses
Required Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in support, pre-sales, sales engineering, or supporting implementations of enterprise software solutions
- Demonstrated technical experience in big data technologies: Hadoop, Python, Pig, Perl, Java, etc.
- Experience working in an early-stage company environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.