Credit & Collections AnalystApply Now
Location: N. Andover, Massachusetts 01845-6098
Employment Type: Contract
CONTRACT DURATION: 12-18 months (with potential for extension and permanent full-time status)
- Evaluates accounts on hold, releases held order and evaluates past due
- Manage incoming customer inquires
- Achieve metrics on past due balances while managing 30 inbound and 50 outbound phone calls per day and 50-100 orders released per day
- Recommend bad debt write-offs and accounts for collection
- Ensure adherence to SOX Internal Controls
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three years in credit accounting environment and dealing with external customers in a B2B or collection agency
- Proficient with Excel, MS Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of standard and specialized collection procedures
- Customer-focused, results oriented, team player
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.