Contracts CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6+ Months (Strong likelihood of converting to permanent) - Will have at least 1 day remote!
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide critical contractual and operational support to the Sales team, managing the contracts process from start to finish, while acting as a project manager for each opportunity. The intent of this role is to create capacity for the Sales team by managing their contractual needs, acting as a subject matter expert, problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Provide requested contracts to Sales inclusive of deal specific information; draft pricing schedules and review modifications thereto upon confirming business expectations with Sales; review professional services statements of work and recommend modifications to ensure continuity with company business practices
- Proactively identify disparities, gaps and contradictions in business specifications within contracts or requests from Sales, then edit documents accordingly
- Implement improvements to standard contract templates, archiving old versions
- 3+ years contracts administration experience
- Sales team support experience preferred
- General understanding of standard contract provisions, e.g. liability, confidentiality, indemnity, etc.
- Solid writing, editing and proofing skills as they relate to drafting and modifying contractual documents
- Excellent MS Word skills
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.