Contractor RecruiterApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 4-6 Months with potential to extend or convert
- Develop an understanding of the assigned functional area talent needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire best-in-class talent for the area
- Establish, build, and maintain, strong relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs)
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs, prioritize position requirements and when needed, challenge hiring manager assumptions to help deliver the best talent for the position
- Source active and passive candidates to build external talent pipeline, through networking, cold calling, internet research, social media, online databases (job boards), contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- Strong understanding of Recruiting and HR Concepts, policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management systems with experience using ATS
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.