Contract Labor Specialist (Jr - 100% Remote)Apply Now
Location: Westwood, Massachusetts 02090
Employment Type: Contract
The Contract Labor Vendor Management Specialist (VMS) is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract labor employees by utilizing VMS tool and managing relationships between Hiring Managers and approved contract labor vendors.
- Create and distribute contract labor requisitions for review, approval, and vendor assignment utilizing applicant track system
- Ensure KPIs and MCLA objectives are met. Monitor and report on vendor performance.
- Facilitate vendor candidate submissions to ensure approved vendors are following proper procedures.
- Build Management and vendor relationships through professional interaction, consistent follow-up and ongoing communication..
- 1+ years’ experience in talent acquisition/support, preferably in a Vendor management role.
- Full cycle staffing/recruiting practices.
- Understanding of Independent Contractors (IC) and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Understanding HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc.
- VMS/ATS/HRIS technology experience (Preferred if: iCIMS, Workday, SharePoint)
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.