Continuous Improvement ManagerApply Now
Location: Tilton, New Hampshire
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a CI Manager who has overall responsibility for leading and driving Continuous Improvement across an entire manufacturing enterprise. As a leader you will train, coach and directly apply lean tools & principles to all business functions within client’s value streams. Additionally you will work with site and platform/BU leadership to achieve significant improvements to business processes that are linked to site strategy
- Lead and manage all standardized CI activities across the site, aligned with the clients CI business system
- Train and lead Kaizen and lean workshops to site leaders and associates, including VSM, daily management, standard work, problem solving, 3P/layout, cell design, material flow, TPM, SMED, 5S and visual management
- Facilitate strategy deployment and goal deployment across all site functions and multiple value streams, and maintain a site-wide lean road-map aimed at meeting site business goals, including productivity, quality, delivery and customer allegiance
- Champion, measure and report on site productivity savings to meet AOP goals
- Identify business opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree; technical engineering discipline
- Formal CI training and certification
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on lean Kaizen, including VSM, daily management, standard work, cell design, material flow, TPM, SMED, 3P/layout, 5S and visual management
- Lean experience from a company with a strong, formal lean business system
- Solid lean tool technical skills, project management experience and decision-making capability
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience in a machining/assembly environment
- Working knowledge of multiple business functions, including operations, quality, logistics, finance, sales, customer service, engineering, IT and human resources
- Experience leading strategy deployment and goal deployment, and developing a site-side lean roadmap with demonstrated results
- Experience training and coaching a formal problem-solving methodology
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.