Communication SpecialistApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Communication Specialist - 2 days REMOTE - Boston
3+ Month Contract (STRONG chance to convert to PERM or be extended)
- Looking for a person on who can shape content across multiple formats – presentation, video, executive summary, etc. - and multiple channels. You need to be a self-starter, comfortable interacting with busy executives and with minimal supervision.
- Constructs communication and recommends strategy, taking a wide variety of information and turn it into a clear and concise message, considering tone, audience, timing and desired impact.
- Work with our Chief Technology Officer and other executives, their Chief of Staff, and direct and extended team to develop and publish content focused on executive viewpoints, industry trends and customer successes
- Design and execute internal communications that appeal to a wide audience
- 1+ years' experience in marketing, developing/creating communication content, or related field.
- Understanding of content development and editorial factors
- Efficient organization, time and project management skills
- Attention to detail including proofreading for spelling and grammatical errors
- Experience with video editing and presentation platforms
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.