Clinical Data ProgrammerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Description: Will be primarily responsible for performing the clinical data programming activities including managing CRO’s programmers for multiple trials from end to end. (clinical not statistical programming)
- Review/generate specifications for the database, data transfer, SDTM mapping specs to ensure that documents and specification are consistent and comply with internal/industry standards
- Review/generate/validate electronic submission deliverables such as SDTM datasets, Define.XML, aCRF, and Reviewers Guide
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables
- Contribute to activities in validation and implementation including standard reporting systems and associated tools
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or Master’s Degree with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ of hands on SAS programming experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Strong knowledge of industry standards with at least 3 years of hands on experiences in developing CDISC standard datasets (e.g. CDISC SDTM, ADaM, ODM)
- Strong experience in developing and reviewing Submission artifacts (e.g. Define.XML, CSDRG R and/or Python programming skill is a plus.Experience with Sportfire
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.