Business Systems Analyst WorkdayApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides project leadership in planning, design, implementation and support of business applications; insures interface with existing application, network and operational server environments.
- Elicits and documents software requirements and recommends upgrades/enhancements as needed.
- Provides administration and supports operation and use of Workday HCM application.
- Act as the IT liaison between internal departments and outside vendors during installation, modification, and training, of application software.
- Responds to application problems using appropriate problem determination tools; tracks problem occurrence and resolution; identifies, diagnoses and repairs complex problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Fast paced office environment requiring high level of initiative and managing multiple demands.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- BS. in Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent experience required; Graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT role supporting Human Resources with cloud based technology.
- Support/development environment, in a complex publicly-traded company, pharma industry preferred.
- High degree of technical expertise and extensive knowledge providing business system analysis in pre-commercial and commercial bio-tech environments to support business systems including process review/improvement, application support and development specifically Workday, data reporting and formatting tools.
- High degree of expertise in project management related to the selection, installation, and management of application software systems.
- Provides training and software development assistance to users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Work hours may include meetings schedule outside of normal working hours during peak times. Occasional travel may be required.
- Embrace our core values: Put People First, Do Big, Be Accountable, Grow through Learning and Change, and Work Fun.
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.