Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- Support the Sr. Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
- When required, support complex data migration activities, including Excel data mapping and repeated load processing activities
- BA or BS required.
- 1-3 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.