Business Analyst R&DApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
- Support the Sr. Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- When required, support complex data migration activities, including Excel data mapping and repeated load processing activities
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- BA or BS required.
- 1-3 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.