Business Analyst GxPApply Now
Location: durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 4+ Months (high possibility of extension)
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to follow PO&T IT methodologies for project governance, leverage BA tools & techniques to capture business and functional requirements, and use approved corporate documentation templates for SDLC maintenance.
- Work in a team and serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the business area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business unit
- Is accountable for projects throughout entire lifecycle; depending on scale and complexity may need input or guidance on critical decisions
- Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modeling both current and future state, typically using a graphical BPA or business process modeling tool
- Document or map business processes targeted for change via approved projects, both current and future state. Determine and document the impact of process changes for the process owner
- B.S. degree (in science, engineering or business), with related business discipline experience.
- Multiple years of process improvement experience (depending on skill level — more time for advanced skills and commensurate salary), especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution.
- Hands-on experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools
- Manufacturing experience with knowledge of GMPs, GDPs • Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication, including good presentations
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.