Business Analyst GxPApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 8 Months
Location: Durham, NC
- The primary role of the Business Analyst will be to analyze complex cross functional business processes and define integrated and functional requirements for our client.
- Document or map business processes targeted for change via approved projects, both current and future state. Determine and document the impact of process changes for the process owner.
- Work as part of a team and be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT.
- Owns the lifecycle management and associated documentation package for the systems.
- Be proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve Business processes.
- B.S. degree (in science, engineering or business), with related business discipline experience.
- 1 – 4 Years of experience as a Business Analysis.
- Strong understanding of business unit with general knowledge of business functional area.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the data analytics applications, hardware, and supported processes utilized in a GxP biopharmaceutical company.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of assessing systems against corporate and regulatory requirements and driving change to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrate a successful track record developing processes, SOP’s, systems to support applications and equipment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.