Business Analyst – Compliance/ITApply Now
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Technical Support / Business Analyst
This candidate will work across all divisions and office locations to support the entire organization for compliance purposes and will be responsible for the US office for local IT issues. You will report to the Director of Product Development.
From a compliance perspective, the candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI’s / RFP’s
- Support the sales team with technical/infrastructure assistance via phone, email, and documentation
- Lead/coordinate client audits (some are extensive)
- Support the sales team with technical/ infrastructure assistance via phone, email, and documentation
- Lead/coordinate annual SOC2 audit across all business lines
- Schedule/coordinate Pen Testing, DR Testing, Vulnerability Scans, etc. as part of internal procedures
- Create/maintain/update security documentation policies (InfoSec, InfoTech, etc.)
- Organize/maintain internal folder structures with all relevant technical information
- Create/maintain/update Online Help page with Compliance/Technical information to share amongst client-base
From an Information Technology perspective, the candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Local ad-hoc technical support for various troubleshooting issues
- Ordering and building hardware for new employees, along with setting it up within workstations
- Managing inventory for all local hardware (desktops, laptops, keyboards, mice, etc.)
- Assisting administration team for equipment upgrades within the production hosting facility
- Assisting with personnel onboarding (keycards, login assistance, etc.)
- Key contact for building infrastructure (internet, phone systems, cable, etc.)
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience within a technical role
- Knowledge and willingness to learn our industry and compliance functions
- Knowledge and willingness to grow technically and professionally with experienced mentors
- Excellent written and communication skills
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.