Assistant Quality SupervisorApply Now
Location: Devens, Massachusetts 01510
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Come work for a growing organization that offers healthcare and pharmaceutical customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry.
Supervises the design and installation of the quality control process sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques. Analyzes production limitations and standards. Recommends revision of specifications when indicated. Formulates or assists in formulating quality control policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and End Results:
- Recruits, trains, develop and supervise a team, in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Oversees raw materials, in-process and final product testing for QA release.
- Ensures cGMP compliance of all activities performed.
- Supports management during internal and external audits.
- Monitors manufacturing facility clean rooms and critical utility support testing.
- Ensures accurate, timely communication between departments and shifts.
- Ensure timelines and appropriate sense of urgency in all aspects of Quality Control functions.
- Establish work priorities for Quality Control that accurately reflect product and customer service release needs.
- Maintains clean work environment and adherence to workplace safety standards.
Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of experience; previous experience in a lead role
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.