Application Security EngineerApply Now
Location: , Massachusetts 02144
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Overview: Seeking a well rounded Application Security Engineer to support and helping to evolve a newly built application security program.
- Perform manual/automated application security assessments, threat modeling, and architecture review
- Help Identify and drive improvements to application security practices
- Work cross functionally with product owners, developers, scrum masters, and QA
- Maintain a vulnerability/remediation tracking database
- Experience in application security
- Strong grasp on application security vulnerabilities and well versed with OWASP
- Experience with application security tools
- Experience with a minimum of one commercial vendor tool (i.e. Veracode, WhiteHat, Qualys, Blackduck)
- The ability to explain complicated vulnerability concepts familiarized and non-familiarized people
- Work experience in application security and familiarity with software development
- Application Security scanning tools (e.g., IBM Appscan, HB WebInspect, Accunetix, NTO Spider, BurpSuite Pro) and Code Analysis Tools (e.g., IBM Appscan Source, HP Fortify)
- Possessing security certifications (CEH, CISSP, OSCP, OSCE)
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.