Admin AssistantApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6-12 Months
Job Summary: Ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management, while providing a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney.
- Providing administrative support to Legal Department and enhance office effectiveness
- Handling travel, expense reports and scheduling
- Document and organize hard copy files Locate and develop case relevant information
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Proven working experience as legal assistant
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of case management software
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.