Accounts Payable-ContractApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Job Description: The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for various AP invoice processing duties to help maintain payable account information and analyze and validate vendor data to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements.
- Review and verify invoices and payment requests
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Work with suppliers, requestor, procurement and receiving to facilitate the timely resolution of outstanding transactions, invoice holds and payment issues.
- High School degree required
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with and knowledge of Oracle and/or SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management with excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal and written communications skills
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.