Accounts Payable-ContractApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for various AP invoice processing duties. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Review and verify invoices and payment requests
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Work with suppliers, requestor, procurement and receiving to facilitate the timely resolution of outstanding transactions, invoice holds and payment issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries within a timely manner
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and general accounting procedures
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal and written communications skills.
- 2+ years’ experience and High School degree required
- Oracle and/or SAP preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.