Director of Contract Recruiting
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you a recruiting leader who still loves the chase? Are you passionate about motivating and growing a team but want to stay hands-on as a player-coach? If you’re a sales-driven, experienced recruiting manager who loves delivering quality results with integrity, JVT could be the perfect place for you.
JVT Advisors is a successful and established technology recruiting firm and we are looking for motivated professionals we can invest in.
We love what we do and are eager to hire and grow like-minded professionals.
Reporting directly to the President, the Director of Contract Recruiting will be responsible for heading up the Contract Division’s recruiting team including ownership of all related initiatives.
· The Director will be responsible for overall management of the contract recruiting team including: hiring, mentoring and coaching to foster growth and success to meet individual and team goals.
-Motivate and drive team members to meet aggressive sales goals and metrics within a high-volume sales organization.
-Work closely with the President to set overall strategy for meeting short and long-term goals.
-The Director of Recruiting will function in a player-coach role comprised of 80/20 split between people management and individual production.
· Partner with team members to discuss career interests and development needs; in order to agree upon action steps that support personal, professional and business growth.
Conduct monthly/quarterly individual meetings with team members to assess production results
· Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach in order to make successful hiring decisions.
· Roll out and support training curriculum to continue to focus on team member development.
· Evaluate daily and weekly team member production in order to coach and implement action plans using the performance improvement plan process.
· Assist in assessing training needs and performance data in order to aid in develop & implement results-based training curriculum that addresses performance gaps.
· Facilitate contract recruiting team meetings to determine individual performance progress and weekly goals
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 5-10 years recruiting experience in a staffing industry
· 3-5 years managing direct reports
· Information Technology staffing and managed services industry